söndag 21 november 2010

Never ending

Idag blev det visst bara på engelska. Om Jul i Ljusfallshammar.
-
TRANSLATION
So, I'll probably continue to feed you all with my emotional overload towards Christmas. It's the most exiting Holiday of the year and probably the reason why we Scandinavians can manage to survive the grey, dark and cold winters. Christmas and snow. Yesterday me, Rickard and some friends went to a Christmas celebration in a village close to where I grew up. I've told you about the store several times before and now I'll do it again - and once again I'll hate myself for not bringing my camera. The day started out at Wallmokrans where we enjoyed an open fire, drank cinnamon beverages, smelled the Christmas trees and listened to Christmas music. I'll thank God for Spotify this season cause we don't own a single CD with Christmas carols on it. My mum was helping out in the shop and she got me and my sister each a piece of loveliness to hang our jewelery on. I couldn't leave without getting my hands on paper star and some cinnamon sticks. If you feel my descriptions aren't doing it for you, you can head over to Camilla here to see some of the photos she's been taking inside the shop. Just a warning - you'll probably feel a certain need to get there immediately when you get your eyes on all the pretty things.. Lucky for you, the Christmas celebration continues today as well from 11 AM - 4 PM. Moving on. 
With frozen toes we continued on to a furniture store where we enjoyed a true Swedish fika and the went on to a shop called Trä & Textil. We got a pair of zinc trays, smelled the mulled wine and started dreaming away about soon having our own apartment again. It's basically the two things occupying my mind right now - Christmas, apartment, Christmas, apartment.. We spent the afternoon in my family's house, painting an old chest of drawers that we're going to have in our new bedroom.. Can't wait to put up some pictures of it all here, and I can't wait to learn to bring my camera.. Now I'll enjoy a baguette - tea breakfast with my husband and then go to church, tonight we'll have our first Lucia practice and I feel so privileged to be able to hear the girls sing not just one time, but every time! All and all, I'm a privileged little girl that are truly loving her weekend activities.            

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar