måndag 13 september 2010

Miss Chanterelle

Idag började jag min andra arbetsvecka på Grytgöls Skola. Det är så skönt och verkligen ett privilegium att ha ett jobb! Dagen till ära stod den årliga svampplockardagen på schemat så det var bara att sätta på sig kängor, lusekofta och svampsökarögonen. Många entusiastiska barn gav mycket svamp och det luktade helt underbart när vi stekte dem ute i skogen, medans barnen stod i kö med varsitt korvbröd för att få smaka. Jag fick leka krig och vara grottforskare och tänkte samtidigt att det faktiskt är ganska härligt och vackert med höst. Vanligtvis är jag en sann sommarentusiast och har lätt för att höstdeppa lite när kylan och mörkret kryper fram, men i år är det så mycket spännande på gång att depp nog inte klarar prioritetslistan.. Lika bra det! Vilken är din favoritårstid?
-
TRANSLATION
Today I started my second working week at Grytgöl's Primary School. It's great and I'm truly privileged to have a job! This day was the annual mushroom picking day so my morning began with looking for and putting on boots and a thick woolen sweater (all in true Norweigan fashion). All the children was so exited and picked loads of mushrooms, I thought I was talented but some of the kids came running with baskets that was totally overflowing. It smelled wonderful as we fried the chanterelles out in the woods, while the children were queuing round pleading to taste. I also got to play warfare games and pretend to be a speleologist, and I start to understand the parents that say that their kids keeps them young and moving.. The day passed and I actually thought it was really quite lovely and beautiful with the autumn forest. Usually I am a true fan of summer and find it easy to get gloomy and a bit negative as the cold and darkness increases, but this year so much exciting stuff is going on that boredom and gloominess can't make it to my priority list .. It's going to be a great and exiting season! What's your favorite season of the year and why? Let me know!

1 kommentar:

  1. These pictures are awesome and that whole day sounds fantastic...kinda magical!

    SvaraRadera